Every week, Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania will be spotlighting our administrative and site coordinator staff with a 10-question interview. Today’s spotlight is with Social Media and Communications Intern, Justine Fabian.
1. What would be the title of the autobiography of your life?
A Work in Progress.
2. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
Time to relax and unwind.
3. If you had unlimited time, what skill or hobby would you want to start?
If I had unlimited time, I would love to have my own garden with fruits, vegetables, herbs, and flowers!
4. Name 3 things that define you as an individual.
Family, community, and hope.
5. Who (or what) is your biggest inspiration?
I am inspired by different people all the time. Witnessing others grow and transform into a better, stronger individuals is what motivates me to do the same.
6. What was one past experience that made you a stronger individual?
Going away to college and expanding the boundaries of my comfort zone.
7. What advice would you give your younger self?
Focus on what makes you happiest.
8. How do you define success?
I define success as being true to your goals and motivations and making yourself proud. I don’t believe that success should be determined by the expectations of others.
9. What drives you to do this type of work?
Making the world a better place.
10. What is the best part about working at Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania?
Knowing that my work is making an impact on the lives of children who need love, support, and encouragement!