Every week, Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania will be spotlighting our administrative and site coordinator staff with a 10-question interview. Today’s spotlight is on Site Coordinator, Leyna Rozon.
1. What would be the title of the autobiography of your life?
2. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
3. If you had unlimited time, what skill or hobby would you want to start?
I would love to learn how to sew! I have all these visions for great clothes in my head, now I just need to learn how to actually create them.
4. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I’m weirdly obsessed with World War II history.
5. Name 3 things that define you as an individual.
Friendliness, kindness, and loyalty.
6. Who (or what) is your biggest inspiration?
One of my college professors from Penn State.
7. What advice would you give your younger self?
Travel! I wish I would have traveled more before I started a family.
8. How do you define success?
Waking up every day and truly loving what you do for a living.
9. What drives you to do this type of work?
The students. They motivate and inspire me every single day!
10. What is the best part about working at Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania?
I work with a great team of individuals that are all working towards the same goal-helping kids succeed!