Every week, Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania will be spotlighting our administrative and site coordinator staff with a 10-question interview. Today’s spotlight is on McKinley Elementary Site Coordinator, Alex Kadyszewski.
1. What would be the title of the autobiography of your life?
Live for today.
2. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
3. If you had unlimited time, what skill or hobby would you want to start?
4. Name 3 things that define you as an individual.
My personality, love, and kindness.
5. Who (or what) is your biggest inspiration?
6. What was one past experience that made you a stronger individual?
Marine Corps Boot Camp.
7. What advice would you give your younger self?
Don’t worry so much.
8. How do you define success?
By the people you inspire.
9. What drives you to do this type of work?
All the smiling faces!
10. What is the best part about working at Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania?