Every week, Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania will be spotlighting our administrative and site coordinator staff with a 10-question interview. Today’s spotlight is on William Penn Senior High School Site Coordinator, Kam Ritter.
1. What would be the title of the autobiography of your life?
“Life= Emotional Roller-coaster”
2. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
3. If you had unlimited time, what skill or hobby would you want to start?
I would love to learn how to crochet.
4. Name 3 things that define you as an individual.
Faith, Family & Friends
5. Who (or what) is your biggest inspiration?
My mother and my son. They inspire me to work hard and never give up.
6. What was one past experience that made you a stronger individual?
I’ve had a lot of experiences in life that have taught me how to be positive and wise. Going to college gave me a whole new perceptive on how I wanted to live my life.
7. What advice would you give your younger self?
Do what makes you happy in life.
8. How do you define success?
Loving what you do in life. Waking up every morning putting forth your best effort in work and life.
9. What drives you to do this type of work?
Knowing that I’m making a positive difference in a student’s life.
10. What is the best part about working at Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania?
Making connections to help students succeed in life.