Every week, Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania will be spotlighting our administrative and site coordinator staff with a 10-question interview. Today’s spotlight is on Social Media and Communications Intern, Alexis Foley.
1. What would be the title of the autobiography of your life?
Short. Sweet. And Straight to the Point.
2. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
My morning coffee.
3. If you had unlimited time, what skill or hobby would you want to start?
I would travel to every country on the planet.
4. Name 3 things that define you as an individual.
Humor, compassion, and loyalty.
5. Who (or what) is your biggest inspiration?
My best friend, Amanda.
6. What was one past experience that made you a stronger individual?
7. What advice would you give your younger self?
Don’t be so scared. You will figure everything out. And stop wearing bright blue eyeshadow.
8. How do you define success?
9. What drives you to do this type of work?
Improving the lives of children.
10. What is the best part about working at Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania?
Knowing you are a part of an organization that changes lives for the better.