Every week, Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania will be spotlighting our administrative and site coordinator staff with a 10-question interview. Today’s spotlight is on Burrowes Elementary WSW Intern, Christine Sferco.
1. What would be the title of the autobiography of your life?
Conquer with Love
2. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
My Laptop or Planner
3. Name 3 things that define you as an individual.
Empathy, Loyal, Quirky
4. Who (or what) is your biggest inspiration?
5. What advice would you give your younger self?
6. How do you define success?
Achieving Happiness with Resiliency
7. What drives you to do this type of work?
To nourish and empower humans and the community
8. What is the best part about working at Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania?
The opportunity to grow and learn but positively influence the next generation.