Every Monday, Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania will be featuring a new site staff member! Today’s spotlight will be on Greater Johnstown Community Navigator, Nicole Barelich.
1. What would be the title of the autobiography of your life?
2. What is one thing you can’t live without?
3. If you had unlimited time, what is one skill or hobby you would want to start?
I’d like to learn sign language!
4. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I practiced Taekwondo as a child.
5. Name three things that define you as an individual.
Happy, resilient, and strong.
6. Who (or what) is your biggest inspiration?
7. What advice would you give your younger self?
8. How do you define success?
9. What drives you to do this type of work?
The outcome, big or small.
10. What is the best part about working for Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania?
The organization is very welcoming!