Every Monday, Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania will be featuring a new site staff member! Today’s spotlight will be on Greater Johnstown Community Navigator, Tim Grose.
1. What is one thing you can’t live without?
2. If you had unlimited time, what skill or hobby would you start?
My own business…just not sure what yet.
3. What is one past experience that made you a stronger individual?
All past experiences, large or small.
4. What advice would you give your younger self?
Follow your desires, not money.
5. What would you do for a career if you weren’t doing this?
Construction and Landscaping
6. How do you define success?
Level of happiness.
7. What drives you to do this type of work?
Inspiration from people’s desire to help others.
8. What is the best part about working at Communities In Schools of PA?
The flexibility within my position to reach the needs of my students and families.