Every Monday, Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania will be featuring a new site staff member! Today’s spotlight will be on the Greater Johnstown Community School Director and Program Manager.
1. What is the one thing you can’t live without?
My family and jelly beans!
2. If you had unlimited time, what hobby or skill would you like to start?
I would love to be a better knitter.
3. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I am a sports nut. I love watching high school and college sports!
4. What advice would you give your younger self?
Never lose sight of my goals. Work hard to achieve anything I set out to do.
5. What would you do for a career if you weren’t doing this?
I would be a nurse.
6. How do you define success?
Success to me is going to bed knowing I made a difference for someone.
7. What drives you to do this type of work?
I truly love people and like to bring out the best in everyone. Some people need a cheerleader and someone to push them.
8. What is the best part about working at Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania?
The best part of working at CIS is that I get to help someone every day.