Every Monday, Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania will be featuring a new site staff member! Today’s spotlight will be on York Site Coordinator, Joseph Studivant.
1. What would be the title of the autobiography of your life?
Blessed and Highly Favored.
2. What is one thing you can’t live without?
3. If you had unlimited time, what skill or hobby would you want to start?
4. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
All four of my daughters are born in January.
5. Name three things that define you as an individual.
My faith, my work ethic, and my passion for good food.
6. Who (or what) is your biggest inspiration?
My mother, the late Catherine C. Studivant
7. What was one past experience that made you a stronger individual?
The death of my father, sister, and brother in the span of two weeks.
8. What advice would you give your younger self?
9. What drives you to do this type of work?
Paying homage to those who “stood the gap” for me.
10. What is the best part about working at Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania?
The alignment with our mission is evident.