Communities In Schools is a respected national voice for students. Over the years, through five Presidential administrations, our position has been clear: every child needs and deserves the resources that make the difference between a graduate and a dropout. It is everyone’s job to ensure every student’s success—which means schools, parents, businesses and the community as a whole must work together.
Our Board of Directors is an integral part of why Communities In Schools of Pennsylvania has been so successful. This group of community leaders not only endorses the mission and vision of CIS but also uses their experience and influence to open doors, garner support and offer guidance to create an even better organization for future generations.
Communities In Schools Pennsylvania Board of Directors
- Chairman of the Board: Damian G. Zamias, President & CEO, SLC Realty, Inc.
- Vice Chairman: John Malady, Principal, Malady-Wooten
- Treasurer: Kim Staudt, PwC Partner (Retired)
- Secretary: Nicole Conway, Executive Vice President & General Counsel, Vartan Group, Inc.
- Immediate Past Chairman: Reid Carpenter, Founder, Leadership Foundations
- Ron Cowell, President, Education Policy Leadership Center
- David Kerr, Regional Vice President, External Affairs, AT&T Pennsylvania
- Ryan Riley, President & State Director, Communities In Schools Pennsylvania