Job Title: Site Coordinator
Location: Lebanon School District
FSLA Status: Exempt – Full-time
The Site Coordinator will implement the Communities in Schools Integrated Student Service (ISS) model within the Lebanon School District. This includes overseeing the coordination and provision of services to students and families, as well as implementing programs and activities based on the specific needs of the assigned building. Following the CIS model, and working under the supervision of both the Senior Director of Programs and the Executive Director, the Site Coordinator will work with community partners to bring needed supports into the school to empower students to succeed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct annual school and student needs assessment that includes measurable objectives and service-delivery strategy
- Analyze needs assessment information to develop and implement a School Support Plan
- Monitor and evaluate service to maximize effectiveness and impact on a quarterly basis
- Coordinate program reporting for the school site and accurately report data to CISPA state office, Lebanon School District, and other partners or funders
- Provide supervision to Student Support Specialists, social work interns, and volunteers at the school site (when applicable).
- Facilitate Tier I (school-wide) programs according to identified school/community needs, based on needs assessment and School Support Plan
- Facilitate Tier II (targeted population) focus groups
- Provide Tier III (individualized case management) to approximately 10% of the school population
- Serve as a representative of CIS through regular communication with school district personnel, students, families, volunteers, and community partners.
- Participate actively as a member of the CIS team
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director or Senior Director of Programs
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger, collaborative team
- Knowledge of the public education system
- Relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology or related field required, Master’s preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish required.
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience within public education and/or community-based organizations with school-age children required.
- Familiarity with the greater Lebanon community preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with diverse groups of stakeholders, including school administrators, personnel, students, parents, community-based organizations, local business owners, and community members
- Familiarity with data management systems and the ability to track and analyze data
- Criminal background check, FBI and child abuse clearances required.
- The standard schedule for this person is full-time, with a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Some weekend and evening work will be required.
- Schedule may vary according to programmatic needs, events, and activities.
- This is a full-time, 12-month position.
- On-going employment in this capacity is dependent on the availability of funding.
Communities in Schools of Central Pennsylvania will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of the job.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to sit; use hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk,
- The employee may need to drive long distances,
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee may need to use close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee will need to utilize basic office equipment such as computers, copiers, printers, fax machines, etc.
Interested applicants please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements via email to Jessica Knapp, firstname.lastname@example.org.