Whether through our affiliate end-of-year reports or independent, third-party studies, the results are clear: Communities In Schools effectively delivers the human, financial and community resources to help children succeed in school.
- Community Matters Report 2018
- All In for Students 2017 National Impact Report
- Five-Year National Evaluation Executive Summary
- Communities In Schools Teacher Support Survey
- MDRC Issue Focus Brief: A Case Study of CIS as a Continuous Learning Organization
- CIS Partnership Impact Report
- Research Brief: Social and Emotional Learning
- Research Brief: Addressing Trauma In Our Schools
All Proven Results of the National CIS Network
- 1.3 million students are doing better in school
- A higher percentage of students served by Communities In Schools reach proficiency in 4th and 8th-grade reading and math.
- 99% of students stayed in school
- 93% of students receiving services from Communities In Schools are being promoted to the next grade
- 91% of seniors graduated or received a GED
- 89% of students reduced their high-risk behaviors.